Friday, April 4, 2008

Today is a happy sad day...

That sentence could have been said by Puh, the bear, you know :-))



Just such a strange feeling it is, being sad and happy at the same time..

I´m sad becuase one of my co workers, one of my friends, Gabrielle, has been at the job her last day today. She is going to another job in a couple of weeks. At the same time I´m so happy for her, that she has the guts some other people (not meaning ME!!!! hehe) don´t have.. Congrats to you girlie!!! Gonna miss ya!!



My oldest son is in "the Big City" o´boy.. I hope he can find the way home... I know! He is 15 (16 to be..) and I have to let go!! Ok, ok... I will try!

The middle one is outside biking with some of his friends and will not be home until it is bed time...

The youngest one is at home!!! I´m not alone! :-))

As a parent I begin to see now what will happen in a couple of years.. I will be sitting here all alone!!! Panic! Is it now people start producing more kiddies to stay young and not alone!?
Hehehe NO I´m not going to have any more kids, Promise! I´m going to take care of myself when i get to the point when I don´t have any kiddies at home! HOPEFULLY, by that time, I have a relationship with someone, if I don´t I think I will spend so much time as possible abroad, maybe in Spain??!
'Want to join?? :-))

Plans for dinner on a friday? None...
Maybe it will just be a pizza tonight... I will think about that...

I will be back later, until then : Take care!!



Here is Gabby´s goodbye...

Loveish







No comments: