Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another sunday...

The weeks are just going too fast for me!!
It is allready sunday, but I have two more days off!! Tomorrow I am going to a recreation center, based on a japanese way of living, warm baths, massage and good food! I have been invited by a friend and it is going to be really exciting!
Today´s been so sunny and warm it makes my whole world spin! Everything is so much easier to deal with! We have been cleaning the area we live in, we all get togheter and sweep and plant flowers and afterwards we eat hot dogs drink soda and have some coffee all togheter, it is kind of fun :-). So now I am pretty tired, have to go to sleep early tonight I think.
Lucky me!! I got help to change the tires on my car! Thank you so much!!!
I have a few more things to do now, but I will talk top you again on tuesday night! Have a nice evening and a good monday! I will!

Loveish

No comments: