Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mittwoche

Hmm today is wednesday... I had to pick Hampus up early from school today. He is sick again.. so at two a clock I was at home. I´ve been waching a Shakira concert, and a swedish program about midwives (hmm i wonder if I spelled that correct..) it is so exciting!! It is really my job in the dreams. Maybe some day soon I will have the chance to do something about that..

But first I need to find myself a very rich man so I have the possibility to study hehe :-)) Just kidding, if I were to wait for that I would have to keep on my dreaming ;-)

Now it is getting late again.. I have to take the dog for a walk but after that I am going to bed.

I know how my day is going to be tomorrow.. Looking for a new job and make some plans for my idea :-)

Have a good night sleep you all!

Kisses Ima

No comments: