Monday, April 14, 2008

Engla - Candles are burning for you and your family!


Monday morning, again! I just picked Hampus up from his fathers. He´s got two days off from school, lucky him :-) I´m putting in some pictures now, as promised :-)
Maybe someone is sneeking around here ;-) If that is the case, let me know who you are :-))
Today it´s raining, again. It was really sunny and warm this morning but it is always changing.


Tonight at nine, we will light some candles for the 10 year old girl, Engla, who was murdered, and found yesterday. Candles will burn all over Sweden! Light some candles for her and her family, light some candles to show that you are against all the unprovoked violence!! It is really terrible...
My prayers to her family..
I will add som more pictures :-)

No comments: