Thursday, April 24, 2008

Back to reality

I´ve been to Paradise and back... Thank you for taking me! I will allways remember these two days! Just great!
Back to business again, both my job and my business. I really have to get my but off the chair now! It is fun so why shouldn´t I!?
I can now feel, the feeling is so intense, I am dead tired of LIES!!!! So tired of getting lied to, it doesn´t matter if it is the smallest most innocent lie ever created! Do NOT lie to me!
Wonder why you do... Am I so scary? What do you think I would do if you for once told me the truth? You are really pathetic... Just so you know, it all comes back to you. I do not trust anything you say anymore. Happy?!
You are now out of my life!! Get off my back!
This is all about one person... Of course, you know who it is. Who else!?!?!? ha ha unbelievable!

Today I´m going to work around 3 in the afternoon, work until ten tonight.. Hmmm gonna fall asleep!! My whole body still aches, I don´t know what to do.. I guess I will have to go see a doctor, but what can they do?! The pain is still gonna be there! Today is sunny and warm, it is time for breakfast outside, in the sun!
See you later!

Loveish hugs´n´kisses

No comments: