Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another day off

Another sunny day
another day off
:-)
Last night one of my friends came over, it got late... Again!
Unfortunately, I just was not in the mood for anything yesterday. I just felt so sad, without a known reason..
Thousands of thoughts rumbling around in my head.. Some times I think I´m about to solve all problems in the world. Maybe what I should do is concentrate on myself. That really is the hardest part.
On monday I´m going to my doctors to get the results of my blood samples, as ususal I hope everything is what it should be. Always this anxiousness in my tummie...

Yesterdays dinner was Pizza for Hampus and kebeb to the rest of the family, not the healthiest kind of food, but who care!? I am their mother, it is my decision -Hehe
I will skip the scale this weekend, it is no piont... Hehe
Maybe I will take a run this afternoon?? Friskis is not an option this month, A must have a big hole in my wallet... It is my darn car!!!! The car insurances this month and trouble with one of my incomes this month made the mess! :-) Hopefully it get solved in the middle of April.. Otherwise, I don´t know..
Hmm some pictures again :-)




"Moviestar, moviestar I think you are a moviestar"




No comments: