Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday, bloody sunday

What to say..

Sunday, bloody sunday.. Another weekend is over...tomorrow my kiddies is going their father and it all starts over again. It is lika a neverending circle, around and around and around.
We took a long walk with the doggies yesterday, we meaning: me, Olivia, Raffe and Romeo. It was really nice weather yesterday!! We had dinner together too. Around ten I had to go to bed, my body was aching tremendously, felt like it was breaking a apart. Every joint in my body aches. I think I need to see a doctor, and change my job..
Marcus had one of his friends over night, they have been playing on the computor and giggling all night! :-))
Hampus is outside with a couple of girls from his class, riding their bikes and running around.
Andreas is sitting by his computor reading his way to become a rich man! Maybe he can support his old mom by that time :-) He has such a determination! I know he is going to succeed!
I´m going to watch a movie and fold my laundry.... That, is no fun!!!! And try to use my fantasy to figure out something to make for dinner... Everyday the same problem :-)) Hehe It is hopeless..
I can not even count the number of books I have purchased, with pictures and recepies on different kinds of food, yet it doesn´t help me... Maybe I have to read them too?!
In five years I hope I have my own coffee shop, where I can cook and bake and run things the way I want to. I also want to do something for all the young pwople here in my town. They have nowhere to go, or to do, in the evenings, instead they just destroy things. I want to have a place for them to go, to sit and be together have a cup of coffee or tea and just socialize!! My head still spinning...
hehe
Now, it is movietime! I´ll tell you more about that later :-)

Loveish

No comments: