Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So weird...

One is worse than the other...
Is it really going to continue this way!? I have one word, x!
I almost got my door kicked in this afternoon, I got threatend and all because I want my kids to be true to themselves and not to be forced to do things they do not want to do. Little persons with own thoughts and will power, within the frame of the law of course. That way they will learn the consequences of their own decisions and will become strong persons with self confidence, learn to trust themselves and will listen to their inner voice. And for that, I learned today, I will be "finished"...
We´ll see...
So tired of guys I think I´ll puke! No more! No one! Gah!
I know for sure though, my boys won´t ever be like that!!
I love you my kiddies!

Huggies and kisses mommie

Loveish

No comments: