Thursday, April 3, 2008

"Bring in your courage. Your fears, leave at the door"







So true! To win you have to bet and for that needs courage!
And determination of course!

Today I´m at home as I told you yesterday. My son is having a cold so I probably will be home tomorrow as well. Right now he is sitting playing games on one of the computers, and I´m sitting here :-)
Gonna make some lunch in a little while and after that I´ll make som future plans and write som mail.
I feel a little restless, I always do when I´m at home. Too much to think about, I want to do so many thing I don´t know where to start.
I´ve been having a small down period for a while. When I just think, life is not fair. There is so many things I want to fulfill and yet it is taking me nowhere. Or maybe it does, it´s just me not noticing??
I now talk to a lot of people from around the world, and I realize my life is pretty good and it is MY life. Soon, together with someone, we will make a even better life for ourselves! I know it is so, I just don´t have alot of patience... I want it now!!!!! I guess I´m greedy hehe
I´m going to make plans for a girls night at my place, every one brings something to eat and we all eat together. Some singing and partying!! We need that now! And after that maybe a trip to "The big city".
Here is some pictures, until I get back from the kitchen!

See you soon!

Love

No comments: