Saturday, April 12, 2008

A new world is a dreamworld

Update...

Last night, close to midnight.... I could hear the phone ringing as if it was in another room, far away.
I was just about to fall asleep, on my way into another world. So nice, so warm..
I woke up as if someone just stabbed me! The damn phone, it almost gave me a hearattack!
It was one of my friends, telling me I might be going on a blind date one of these better days.. Well.. I am not so sure about that, it is really nice being just ME, doing things MY way, My decisions and so on. I don´t need a man in my life to exist. Right now I want to be just ME!! I have a whole bunch of friends to talk to, laugh and argue with so I don´t need a man for that either.. So why do I need a man??!! Noone seem to know...
Do you?
Hehe
Good nightish

Loveish

No comments: