Saturday, April 26, 2008

Clearblue...

Just to make things clear...
About my last blogg...
If you react and feel like it hit you, maybe it should..
Maybe you should ask yourself some questions about your life, for your own sake...
If you are true and really my friend I know you don´t react like if you were hit.
Today it´s been a working day and of course I overslept this morning! Gah!! I really hate that!
It always make the day a bummer day when you oversleep, and of course I was supposed to pick one of my coworkers up... He had to take a cab! Ooopss, I am really sorry...
So.. I need to get up around 05,30 tomorrow so I´d better go to sleep now.
To Magnus I want to say,Thank you! I will make an appointment with you!! Maybe you are the best!?! Hehe
And to You, (you know who you are...) Thank you for sending me totally meaningless messages on my cellphone!! Was it anything special you needed to tell me? If that is the case, please pick it up and dial my number! If not, please stop reminding me of a future that will never be! I am happy for you! Very huge congrats!
Puh! All negative energies are now out of my body, at least until tomorrow! haha Just kidding! But please do not horrace me or I might loose my temper....
Remember : Make love NOT war!!

Huggies and kisses
Loveish

No comments: