Monday, April 7, 2008

Nightish..

The appointment I had at the hospital went well. I do not have to change any medicine really, but I´m going to do some experiment hehe:-) It was OK with the doc so...
I´ll try to increase the calcium tablets on those occasions I work my muscles extra hard, that to prevent my legs , feet and toes from cramping. It is not a nice feeling.. So for 6 months I can try different ways with the pills.. Exciting! :-)) Maybe I can reveal some news to the whole team of doc´s! Hehe
I ´ve been to a meeting at school, this time my middle sons class. It is really a troublesome class, getting better though but still needs some more adults in class and around the kids to teach them how to act towards oneanother. Every time I get out of work early och start late I´, going to spend it in school. Theya need more adults, really.. I think I am an adult..
Now I´ll finish this up and then... Mmmm going to sleep :-)
See you guys tomorrow!!

Please don´t forget to say Hi! when you visit my blog! It can really make my day!! :-))

Loveish

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mia says hi my lovely...:)