Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To my son...

I can see the stars in yours eyes
I can see a little smile on your lips
I can see the tears in your eyes
I wish you would let me be there for you
now when times are rough

Things happen in life
it is sometimes a real struggle
but do not ever give up
the sun shines brighter
on the other side

See things through
deal with life itself
My hand will always be in yours
I will try to lead the way

I´ll dry your tears
I´ll give you support
I`ll listen to you ´til you´re out of words
and I will comfort you

My road has been bumpy
and sometimes my strength
is not enough
But you are always
on my mind
and in my heart

We miss you!!

My heart misses you
more than words can ever tell

I´m drying my tears
taking one step at a time
hoping for a better tomorrow
together
I will always be here for you

I love you my son!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gumman =(

Jag märker hur detta smärtar dig och att du saknar din son, kan absolut förstå det. Men han finns kvar och jag är övertygad att ni "löser" detta.

Mass Kram

Kattis

Annica said...

Åhh Ima vad vackert du skriver!! Jag önskar jag kunde få ut mina tankar och känslor på samma sätt som du. Kramar i mängd, Kusse.