Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday march 23 -08

I´m starting by introducing myself :-)
I am a 37 year old, single mom, with three kids between 6 and 15 years old. We live just outside Stockholm in a small town called Akersberga.
I´m working full time in a superstore and have been doing so for the past 19 years. I will now start my own businesss, I´ll get back to that later :-) It´s kind of a secret, or it was.. Hehe

Easter day and my middle sons birthday. Eleven to be exact! We´ve been stuffing our stomachs all weekend with great food, lots of candy and birthdaycakes...
I almost feel bad for eating like maniacs when so many people are starving.. But the great thing is, we don´t need to eat anything else next week !! :-) Yeah, plenty of time to do other things!

I have to get a cup of coffee now, my headache is not going away... I will be back when finished

Ima

No comments: