Thursday, March 27, 2008

A huge welcome to the sun!!

I can see the sun!!
Unforunately I have to go to work in a little while... I get off at ten tonight.
Yesterday I couldn´t log in to the blogg.. My son had to help me this morning hehe

I miss my kiddies... :-(

It´s getting closer to "beach 2008" now... I really have to do something now, before it´s too late. I start by take all the goodies out of my daily consumption :-( No cinnamonrolls, no icecream, no cookies, no chocolate hmmm... Lucky me :-)´
I am going to start my running again everyother day about 40-50 minutes!

I have been making some plans for my business today :-) It is all in my head at the moment but I will write it down.

The past couple of days have been really tough in a way, I am missing someone... Even though it´s been some time now..


Now I have to get to work :-) But before that I will keep up my looking for another job, I have already sent som applications, but a few is not enough!
I will let you know ;-)



Huggies Ima

No comments: