Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday March 24

It was a very large cup of coffee.... Hehe
I did not have the energy to get up and continue writing..
Today it´s snowing, again... Not much, but I need spring now! Flowers, sun and picnics :-)

In the afternoon my two youngest kids are going to their father. They stay every other week at his place and with his new family. I think it´s good for them, they need their father too, more than they know at the moment. I need some time by myself too I know that. :-))

I´ve done the laundry, the cleaning and I believe I have food in the freezer so today I don´t have to do anything at all!!! I´m going to help Andreas with his homework, and I´m going to do some bodywork :-) Need to get those muscles moving :-) But other than that, nothing .

Wondering.... What´s in it for me?
The question will be answered later today.. ;-)

If you visit my blogg, please write a comment! :-)) I would love to hear from you!

Hugs Ima

No comments: