Friday, March 28, 2008

Hopes and dreams

Today is friday... I have to work all weekend
But tomorrow I´m going to a birthday party! My girlie turns 50!!!
Congrat´s Maud!!
So my problem right now is what to give her.... I have many ideas but too little time.
I think I know :-)
Maybe she is here reading so I can´t tell you just yet ;-)

One of my coworkers ((kind of a small boss ;-) hehe)) has his last day at work today, I´m happy for you!! It´s going to be a great loss... Who is now going to make corrections on our schedules?!?!?!

So many people are fulfilling their goals and dreams, i wanna do that too! I just have to find a way to do it! I am on my way though. My first goal is to loose some weight. My first kilo down this week, yeeha! :-) By doing nothing hehe. (I´m just NOT eating alot, no candy, almost no sugar and so on) I just have to get on with my practice too.

My middle son is coming over today to get his birthday present from last weekend, it´s a cell phone, it arrived yesterday.

So I better get started now! Shower, make up and so on i better hurry...

See you later! I´ll get home around 19,30 tonight!

Hugs ´n´ kisses

Ima

No comments: