Monday, March 31, 2008

Everythings alright...

Today is monday. I really needed to get some rest yesterday or i was supposed to get some rest :-) One of my friends came over and it got late, again... But tonight I really need to sleep!
I have a meeting with my boss tomorrow morning at eight so I need to be prepared, oh my..

Today I have done the laundry, been cleaning up the apartment and soon it´s time to make dinner. Today it´s going to be mushed potatos and fried fish. Potatismos och stekt strömming :) Hehe My kiddies are coming home today. Within an hour I´m going to school t meet the youngest one. I also need to go to the store, again.. Running out of milk and maybe something else to drink.
Marcus (the middle one) is coming home soon, I bet he has a lot of homework to do. Maybe I should bake a cake? :-)

I have lost some weight too! :-) Now I´m down to 66, four more to go:-) Right now my tummie is screaming for food or cany or why not a cake?! Have to get myself a sandwich before going to the store.

I´ll be back later :-)

Ima

No comments: